Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Unexpected eCheck response from sandbox on a VOID

Hi,Late Tueseday 9/5 I was trying to issue a VOID or CREDIT on txnid=60029123853 generated earlier in the day. The Transaction Search Report from sandbox.authorize.net shows it to be in "Pending Settlement" at the time of the transaction. My code 1st...

Getting started with PHP API

Hello, I am looking for a some direction on how to get started. I have written an HTML form which already submits to a PHP where I insert the data into a mySQL database. I am looking for an easy way to integrate Authorize.net user profile creation/up...

Accepted Hosted Cancel Button Not Working in IE - ASP.NET Solved

I have a ASP.NET Winform project in which the accepted hosted cancel event is not firing while using IE. It works fine in Chrome. I have confirmed in IE the the communication handler is working as I'm receiveing both the resize and transaction respon...

Transactions failing and Wordpress TLS Error

Another team member updated all Wordpress plugins and now all CC transactions are failing and Wordpress Admin panel shows:Authorize.Net CIM requires TLS v1.2 support to process transactions. Please contact your hosting provider to update your environ...

Address Details not changing

HiI'm having trouble updating a customer's address details, using the authorize.net SOAP API. The address is not changing, which is leading to problems with AVS.I'm using the ShipTo tag in the UpdateCustomerProfile request. I get no errors, but the a...

PcDudes524
Contributor

Invalid child element in hostedPaymentSettings

I am trying to change some of the settings in the hostedPaymentSettings and whenever I try to add any settingValue I always get an error. Here is my request: authCaptureTransaction 22.50 INV-12345 Product Description 2 vase Cannes logo 18 45.0...

Integrate ARB w/WooCommerce Subscriptions

Hi, I'm not truly a developer, but I'm the one developing my website & have a very basic understanding of what's required. I'm using WooCommerce Subscriptions in my shop. The currency of my shop is credits (a currency that doesn't have value anywhere...

Integrating eCheck

Hello! now I am integrating ACH/eChecks processing and I have couple question:1) I thought that this is async pocess, so we send request and after some time we will get some notificaton of result. But our test transactions processed synchronously. I ...

leehinde
Contributor

cross referencing error codes with customer settings. Solved

Apparently the customer has requested additional data that I didn't know they were requiring. With a valid card, I'm getting: "error": [{"errorCode": "33","errorText": "Bill To Address is required."},{"errorCode": "33","errorText": "Bill To City is r...

Accept.js encryption failed

Can we generate the dataDescriptor & dataValue without providing the Credit card details. Im trying to load the function using document.ready. Below is the code. In response i need the dataDescriptor and dataValue. But im getting the Accept.js encry...

Order line items sending issue with magento store,

I have magento website and i want to push Order Line items multplal to Authorize.net order information. At the moment magento does not support to push order line items when order place, but i want this for client. So i did tried to push order items b...

Perform successful real transaction using android device

Hi guys, I have to perform successfull payment using credit card reader(Swipe credit card) connected with android device. For that I'm using SDK fron this link : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/inperson-sdk-android. I'm having sandbox account and whe...

Hosted Payment for C# MVC response problem

Hi,I am using the following codeServicePointManager.Expect100Continue = true; ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12; ApiOperationBase.RunEnvironment = AuthorizeNet.Environment.SANDBOX; ApiOperationBase.MerchantAuthenticati...

Kyocera Duraforce support

Which credit card reader or readers can be used with the Authorize.net Android SDK and the Kyocera Duraforce? To the best of my knowledge the anywhere commerce reader does not support the Durafoce. Our enterprise solution is installed on these device...

Customer Profile - authenticate user?

I'm integrating Accept Hosted into my website. For various reasons, I need to use Customer Profiles. I also want to allow guest checkout (i.e. no need to login). The ANET system returns a Customer Profile ID if a customer's email address matches an e...

Accept Hosted Form and Redirecting

Hello: I am building a solution using an Authorize.net Accept Hosted form within an iframe. Currently the solution works but not exactly as expected. At the moment when a payment is made, the receipt is provided in the iframe window. My goal is to NO...

The operation has timed out

HiI had a request from a user of our software because of double charging their customer. What happened was that at 14:29:52.975 we send a authCaptureTransaction. At 14:30:23.236 we got a timeout exception ("The operation has timed out") . (It is the ...

TLS 1.2 migration is failing in test server

Hi,I've updated one of my test servers (centos 6.5) to use only TLS 1.2, the update process went well but is not connecting to your sandbox server I don't get any kind of error message, I can run the same code in my local machine fine( Apache/2.4.18 ...

autopilot
Contributor

Xml parse error in XmlUtility.descapeStringForXml

Hello, recently got this error on auth.net response when trying to void a recurring payment: 2017-08-29 15:48:45,740 DEBUG [AWT-EventQueue-0] (gui.dialog.RefundTenderCreditDialog.cardSwiped()) - Card swipe event, parsed card data: CreditCard [nameOnC...

Authorize.net Accept Hosted & Customer Profiles Solved

Background:I'm creating my first Authorize.net Accept Hosted solution. The plan is to use the merchant's custom PHP cart to collect the shipping, billing address then present the hosted form to collect payment. Many of the customers will be 'guest' c...

CoreyC
Contributor

Detecting failed subscription payments

My understanding is that if this is the first subscription payment, or the first payment since the subscription was last updated, and it fails, then I will receive the net.authorize.customer.subscription.suspended notification. But what if its not th...

Unmatched credits

Hi, We have a client that will mainly be sending unmatched credits (it's a rewards network) - are there any limits that we could run into problems with? Also, is there a process to export the tokens if we need to down the road? Thanks

CoreyC
Contributor

Refund documentation incorrect - parameters out of order Solved

Just a heads up, this is regarding the API documentation for refunding a transaction found here:https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-refund-a-transaction In the "Request" tab, it shows refTransId coming before...

Multiple payments with AcceptJS called async Solved

Hi I have an app that has products from multiple vendors. Each vendor can setup their own payment gateway ( Authorize or Paypal). When a user checkouts, they may have products in their cart from multiple vendors. The cart displays how their payment w...

Internal error when trying to void transaction

I am using a sandbox/developer account to do some testing. Using the ruby API, I am trying to void a transaction. I don't think I have changed anything on my end from what I can tell that would be causing this. It was working yesterday. Is it possibl...

Null Response on all API Calls using Java SDK

My sandbox creditials were working fine until a couple of days ago. Now, regardless of call I'm attempting the API returns a null response. Attached is some sample code that was modified from the code samples. API_LOGIN and API_KEY are defined with m...

dev-usa
Contributor

Accept Hosted Form Formatting

I can't find any doc on how to format the Accept Hosted form. I went into my Sandbox account and changed fonts, for example, but nothing changed on the form. ???????????? Thanks