Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

eisemann970
Contributor

Accept Customer Hosted Form for CIM or Accept JS

I have implemented the Accept Customer Hosted Form for CIM and recently read that Accept JS can do a similar/idential thing. Is that true? If so, is Accept JS better suited, more secure, or somehow better than the Accept Customer Hosted Form? Thanks ...

getting duplicate transactions in getTransactionList

After the https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Enhanced-Customer-Profile-Reporting-New-Webhooks-UI/ba-p/57375 announcement that added the CIM profile id's to the getTransactionList, we're now noticing transact...

CIM Customer Profile ID Creation Disclaimer?

I'm not sure if this is the best forum for this; if not, could a Mod move this to the appropriate forum? Thanks. We plan on creating Customer Profile IDs when customers make initial one-time purchases to use in future purchases/subscription plans. Is...

vdanko

Getting unduplicated transactions Solved

We use Springboard (Drupal) gateway and Authorize.Net. Springboard provides reports of transactions by day. The Springboard daily report includes all transactions that were executed in Authorize.net which received a success return code.I want to be a...

Trigger an ARB failure in sandbox?

Hi all, I am using Webhooks to receive notification of failures. When I get the `net.authorize.payment.authcapture.created` event, I check whether the transaction is part of a subscription. If it is, I then look up the response code (1 meaning accept...

nu

TLS 1.2 Migration Solved

Hello! I received an email about "Important TLS Disablement Notice". We are using Authorize.Net in our legacy application.It is based on the .Net Framework 2.0.Application is hosted on the Windows Server 2008 SP2. So we'll not be able to use Authoriz...

Malith

End point confirmation for TLS 1.2 upgrade

Hello, Currently we are in the prcess of upgrading the connectivity to TLS 1.2 as per the requirement announced by Authorize.net. Currently we are using the below urls/end pints. We need your confirmation if we can use these urls without any issue. T...

E00007 User Authentication Failed. Posting to wrong URI

I know that the error is popping up because I have input the Sandbox API and transacation key on the Authorize.NET CIM page on the woocommerce plugin for testing, but I don't know where to change the URI from https://api2.authorize.net/xml/v1/request...

E00124 : The provided access token is invalid Solved

I am using the code below but continually get the error. I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly. I assume I need to create a certificate first but not clear in the samples. Any help would be greatly appreciated. New to the .Net API. Thanks in adva...

bo

Error 33 - Card Code is required

Hi, I am getting this error when trying to create a transaction using a payment profile stored in the CIM. The steps im following:- using accept.js to send all the required fields + cardCode (CVV) to authorize.net.- getting an Accept payment nonce fr...

Ed

Capture authorized transaction on a certain date and time

Hi, I'm new to Authorize.Net and have a question.I want to be able to authorize only a transaction and then submit a capture previously authorized transaction on a certain date & time.I don't see any possibility to add a date when the capture should ...

jay71134
Contributor

Empty response while creating ARB Subscription

Hi, I'm using PHP SDK API and everything working fine, when i migrate site to Amazon AWS "ARBCreateSubscriptionController" return empty response and subscripitons are not creating. Is this something with server configuration? Code snippt is : $reques...

apple pay and cim

Hi Is it possible de create a payment profile with a dynamic pan and a cryptogram that is coming from an Apple Pay authorization? Will I be able to charge that profile after? Is it possible de create a payment profile without decrypting the PKPayment...

makman

Accept Hosted with Customer Profiles

I am currently using Accept Hosted in an Iframe. I can't figure out how to use customer profiles with accept hosted so that my customers do not need to enter their credit card information every time they checkout. Ideally I would none of the customer...

Authorize AIM In MVC 5

Hi All, Please any one help me...how to integrate authorize.net AIM for any simple integration in MVC 5.Previcous i done in php (integration for AIM) but know we want in .NET with MVC 5.Please send any articles to integrate. Thanks in Advance... Mube...

Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal not working

We are looking to integrate Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal on our website. We have already added domain/subdomain on Authorize.net website and pasted the script in our code. When we run our code then instead of seal following text comes: (c) 20...

ruchi_s
Contributor

ARBGetSubscriptionStatus for nonexisting subscriptionID

Hi, While calling "ARBGetSubscriptionStatus" method of web service for any dummy subscriptionid eg: 123 and we call ARBGetSubscriptionStatus(123), it returns Messeage as "active" while there is no such subscriptionid existing in authorize.net. What i...

vdanko

Report transaction source for multiple applications using Authorize.Net Solved

How would detail transactions indicate the e-store source if we have multiple stores? Would we need multiple Authorize.net accounts so that we can use API reports to get transaction data for each source?I know this is a very newbie question - thanks ...

coppercup
Regular Contributor

Cannot get successful transaction test with SIM form and Sandbox

Hi, first, yes, I know SIM is deprecated, but right now I just need to successfully test a SIM form transaction in the Sandbox and get an approved response. However, all I can get is declines. I know that I am successfully connecting to the Sandbox b...

Can CIM save card like this

I am supposed to make an online store save card information to the Customer Information Manager in authorize.net on purchase, but not charge the customer yet. The store admin would adjust the price if needed and charge the card when shipped. My quest...

jima
Regular Contributor

SDK and PHP 5.3.3

Hi, The (PHP) SDK requirements (on Github) state that PHP 5.5 is required. Is there a usable version for PHP 5.3.3?

Issue in new Release of AuthorizeNet 1.9.3

Hi All, I got a mail from AuthorizeNet to upgrade TLS version from 1.0 to 1.2, and i downloaded the latest package of AuthorizeNet from NuGet i.e AuthorizeNet 1.9.3. When i was trying to use this new .dll i was continously having issue as : Unable to...

Trouble with the defaultPaymentProfile flag

Hi Folks, I am creating a customer profile with two payment profiles. I am explicitly assigning one of the payment profiles to be the default payment profile. However, when I then follow that up with a call to getProfile, both of the payment profiles...

leehinde
Contributor

Incorrect ccv code approved Solved

This is on the live site. Using Accept.js. The settings for requring ccv codes are confusing to me. I have what I believe are the default settings set in the merchange settings area. I.e, Decline if Card Code Value doesn't match. And yet, if I provid...

E00040 when Creating Subscription from Customer Profile Solved

I am using the CIM and ARB modules in the sandbox environment. I am also using the PHP API. The code that is now failing (it was working just a few weeks ago) first creates a Customer Profile from a TXN. Next, the code makes a call using a method muc...

SSL connect error Solved

HelloWhen try send request to AuthnetAIM arise problem with connection SSL on our test server.We switched off old TLS 1.0 and 1.1, as had been said in instruction.But we still have problem with SSL connect error.We checked certificate by https://www....