Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Unable to log into sandbox

Hello, Is there currently an issue with sanbox site? Our development team cannot log in. When you log in you get an Error message (no number) stating "An unanticipated error occured while processing this request. Please click your browers's Back butt...

Error creating test account Solved

Filling out and submitting the create sandbox account yeilds the following error message: Form ErrorsMerchant Boarding API is not enabled.Error creating test account Cannot re-submit the form without completely reloading the page becuase the recaptch...

Devin
Contributor

Error E00001 Sandbox

I'm getting the E00001 error in sandbox today. I checked my soap request and it looks correct. This is what it looks like (x replaced with the actual information): xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I know that soap is being ...

hosted payment form "Unexpected error"

I am developing a webpage that uses the Authorize.net hosted payment form to process the credit cards. The payment form loads fine, but when I fill in the form and hit the "Pay" button, the message "Unexpected error. Please try again." If I hit "Pay"...

Will AuthorizeNet support old API CIM commands after March 2018?

Hello, This is regarding news that Hosted CIM will be deprecated after March 2018 and news that Authorize Net is moving to one general API. Our ERP software (desktop application) use CIM API for registering Customer Profiles, adding Payment Profiles ...

Keep Getting Transaction Failed E00003

I keep getting the following error message from the API: ERROR : Transaction Failed E00003: The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:cardCode' element is invalid - The value XXXX is invalid according to its datatype 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApi...

CDeCinko
Contributor

Discover Card declined via virtual terminal

We have discovered a security issue related to Discover Card transactions processed via the virtual terminal. This does not seem to occur with payment via our website. With the CCV handling fraud filter enabled Discover cards are being declined. Disa...

bholub

Can CIM be used by multiple gateway accounts?

I'm currently using Spreedly to warehouse data but wondering if I sound switch to CIM. We have about 25,000 payment methods stored on behalf of our clients. My question is, can all payment methods (customer profiles) be stored under one account (ours...

Subscription Renewal: payment token is missing/invalid.

Hello, i'm having an issue processing renewal orders after migrating a woocommerce store to a new host, i created a new transaction key for the new site but i'm using the same api login id could that be the cause of the issue? i'm getting this error ...

Script Load Error for Accept.js

We recently put our Accept.js implementation into production and have noticed through our NewRelic monitoring and tracking that a high number of generic script errors seem to be occuring when loading Accept.js in Chrome 44 on Android. From NewRelic I...

Accept.js Integration / Attaching an Invoice Number

I'm integrating a simple purchase form with Authorize.net using Accept.js and I would like to have an Invoice # or Job # recorded with the credit card transaction. The form submission handler looks like:function getSecureData() { /* Compile Data from...

ansherina
Contributor

Error:Mixed content blocked on iframe communicator

I am getting this error on my iframe communicator Mixed Content: The page at 'https://test.authorize.net/payment/payment' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://testwebsite/index.php/script/loader'. This request has been bl...

Dewbud

Bug report? updateCustomerPaymentProfileRequest

I'm not really sure where to submit bug reports and I'm not sure if it's a bug or a mistype in the api documentation at http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-update-customer-payment-profile The documentation says t...

CIM API requires clientID? Solved

After refreshing the definition for the SOAP web reference for https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx?wsdl, I noticed that our previously-working code no longer compiles. In each instance, it looks the definition for the methods listed in the...

glyoder
Contributor

Authorization using AcceptJS nonce causing OTS Service Error Solved

Is anyone else suddenly getting OTS Service Errors for transactions that use a payment nonce? I have an AcceptJS solution that has been working just fine until a couple days ago:- uses AcceptJS library to create payment nonce- use the payment nonce i...

Get hosted payment form

This is probably a dumb question but do I have to use a Customer Profile ID? I have my server set up so that the user enters their account number and amount they want to pay... everything works in sandbox.. when testing on live.. it's saying I need a...

ferdie33
Contributor

Accept Hosted not working.

Hello, we are on a time constraint to have our site working and Accept Hosted is not working upon using the name and transactionKey begin generated in my merchant admin whether if I toggle it in LIVE or TEST. It doesn't even work in my sandbox genera...

wp
Contributor

Webhook notifications not being sent consistently?

I recently integrated the Accept Hosted method using the full page redirect approach and webhooks to record the payment result. For the most part this has been working fine. Just the other day, Sunday night 2/19, I noticed that the payments showing i...

jenlampton
Contributor

Using the Accept.js Payment Nonce to Charge a Credit Card via Curl

Hello, I'm updating an old piece of code that used to post form values directly to the authorize.net API using curl. It still works perfectly in the original form! I would like to update this old form to use accept.js, and so far I've gotten to the p...

Dewbud

Updating customer profile in CIM clears merchantCustomerId

Hi, I'm working in PHP and json. When updating CIM profiles I'm seeing that the merchantCustomerId is being overriden even though I'm not providing it in the update request. For example: Here's the response for the getCustomerProfileRequest right aft...

echien

Accept.dispatchData responseHandler called twice

Hello, I'm trying to integrate Accept.js into my Django form but the responseHandler I'm passing to dispatchData gets called twice. The first time it's called, the response received has a resultCode of "Ok" but the second time, it has one of "Error"....

ARB without using our own CC page

We're newly implementing authorize.net payment gateway to charge credit cards in our spring MVC web app. Since we don't want to flow credit card informations to our servers, we choosen "Simple Checkout" form as a primary approach. Now, we also want t...

Calling list of available webhook events displaying an error Solved

Hi. I have configured Authorize.net, accept hosted payment method for my client requirement, where everything is happening fine, except Transaction response. I am using webhook event but which is displaying an error when i make request for list of av...