Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

DPM with basic HTML form

I have a custom shopping cart on my site and want to keep the customer there during the checkout process. I looked at using AIM, but realized that if I processed the CC data using a script on my server and then sent the data to Anet, that my PCI scop...

Simplified, independent examples of AIM for PHP

One of the best how-to articles I've seen so far is entirely independent of the official Authorize.net website: http://www.johnconde.net/blog/tutorial-integrating-the-authorizenet-aim-api-with-php/ John Conde does a great job in explaining the variou...

zappullae59
Contributor

Is createAIMTransaction Secure Solved

Does AIM's createAIMTransaction communicate securly to Authorize.Net and if so do I need to configure anything on my end to enable the secure transaction? My web sever is secured with a cert but it acts as a gateway to Authorize.Net and I want to che...

kim

Authorize.net Customer Profile - Security Issue on live server (shared)

I have used below code to create Customer Profile in Authorize.net. It is working fine at my local. https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profile But when I upload same on live site (Shared Server), g...

kofhearts
Contributor

best integration method for simple payment checkout?

Our website has a simple checkout form. We donot store credit card information so we just need a simple method to do the checkout using authorize.net api. We have been using SIM method till now. The transaction result is posted back using the relay r...

Capture Customer Information using PHP

How do I capture other fields like "last name", "first name", and "email" so that they show up in the transaction details? I am using php. My form correctly passes the credit card number, expiration date, and amount. What code can I use to pass other...

Need to implement authorize.net

Okay so im fairly new to software development (8 months)- no experience with API's. I have been tasked to implement authorize.net for our websites. I don't know what to do- I have read the the api reference documentation and sdk stuff on github. I do...

olimits7
Contributor

"Error connecting to AuthorizeNet", transactions over a thousand?

Hi, I have no problem authorizing values under a thousand; however, I'm trying to authorize an amount over a thousand and I keep getting this "Error connecting to AuthorizeNet" in my log files. This is what my "sandbox" account log file shows, but th...

fifty-git
Regular Contributor

PHP API setTransactionSettings - duplicateWIndow Solved

Hi, I am trying to set the duplicateWindow time using:$transactionRequestType->setTransactionSettings(); I found this in the PHP SDK code on this page >>public function setTransactionSettings(array $transactionSettings) {}That tells me this method ac...

Umlaut in the Billing Address

I am using Authorise.Net for billing verification in my DotNetNuke site. I have an user from Norway who wants to pay, but he has umlauts (special characters from Norway alphabet like Ø in his billing address). During payment process, he received erro...

Raw request and response

For debugging I need to log raw data to and from Authorixe.Net (the request and response). I'm using the php SDK and I don't seem to find a nice way to get the $request or $response in a sting format. Anybody has any recommendations? Thank you

MalcolmEnt1
Contributor

Help Migrating from SIM to CIM/Form with Recurring

I coded a SIM solution over 10 years ago, and it's been working fine for many clients. But I now need to add recurring charge capability. I desperately want to avoid any PCI requirements, i.e. I never want to see cc#s. I think I see the solution afte...

Relay Response Script

Hi, I am using a sandbox to test a payment page using the Simple Checkout. I have a relay response url and have verified that it is getting called. I am using MVC/Visual Studio C# and am able to debug into the relay response method. At this time, I a...

HeR0

Integrate broken

Hi All, I written a module to integrate our system with Authorize.Net via PHP SDK. It work fine until today it has been broken with error:"[Semantical Error] The annotation \"@Type\" in property net\\authorize\\util\\SensitiveDataConfigType::$sensiti...

Failed to open stream - Line 16 of autoload.php

I have copied and pasted the sample code provided on this site, and it was working. I just went back to test it again today, but now it throws these errors: Warning: include(C:\xampp\htdocs\phplod\bids\sdk-php-master/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Ser...

SIM, show erros in iframe directly

Hello everybody ! I use SIM , all works fineiframe is integrated in our page where user can type their CC data,currently if CC is declined then it redirects to relay_url where our script look into x_response_code value and if it's 2 (declined) then w...

fifty-git
Regular Contributor

API: invoiceNumber not getting passed to Authnet

I'm charging a customer profile, which works fine. I am trying to set the invoiceNumber but it's not showing up as invoice: in the receipt email. When I set it at the time of creating and charging a new customer profile it works fine. Here is the cod...

Suspended payments reactivation by using API

When a suspended(I don’t know being first payment makes difference or not) subscription’s credit card information is updated by using Recurring Billing API, its status effected ? If it is when ? You may not need an explanation but I will share you ou...

fifty-git
Regular Contributor

API: setting the order -> invoiceNumber

Hello, I need to set the order->invoiceNumber but I'm not sure how to access the order object.How do I new up an order object?IE: new AnetAPI\CustomerProfilePaymentType(); Thanks, Don

AcceptJS - No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin" header

Hi, Everyone, We're getting this error in our dev tooling when utilizing AcceptJS (Chrome): "XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://js.authorize.net/v1/AcceptCore.js. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'l...

Subscription with different monthly amounts

We are currently using ARB subscriptions to allow customers to make three EQUAL payments over a three month period. Example: Subscription total = $1500Initial Payment = $500Second Payment = $500Final Payment = $500 We would like to change the process...

Need help to capture payment

Hi, i am new to authorize.net, i have integrated it in my project, i have to charge clients on monthly basis. For this purpose i have done ARB as well which is creating subscriptions successfully. My main issue is, How i can charge the CC with initia...

Email is required for CIM profile Solved

We have a customer using the Authorize.NET Hosted Payment Form solution to add Credit Card tokens to a CIM profile.The customer is using an European Payment Processor and from the documentation this makes the email field required.The issue is that th...

fifty-git
Regular Contributor

API: Switching from sandbox to live

Hello, We are using the API and preparing to go live and I wanted to see if there was a FAQ on going live with the API? I've got the production ID, Transkey and URL ready.Is there anything else I need to do? Also, can I use test CC numbers in a produ...

AcceptJS Timeout Solved

What is the timeout for using the NONCE token generated from AcceptJs? I want to make sure I properly handle that scenario, but I cannot find the answer in the documentation. Thanks

wiltshs
Contributor

Best way to create a CIM Profile from a third party form tool

Hi all, I've successfully had a developer create a form for me that integrates CIM into its operations, so I can take a credit card on a page, and immediately have it create a CIM profile and send me just the tokens, so I never have to store the card...

Sandbox API calls are returning blank

I am having trouble using the sandbox environment right now. If I use the production environment my code works perfectly. If I use the sandbox, nothing is returned. I've double-checked my authentication multiple times, even reset the transaction key ...