Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

manal
Contributor

Regarding Credit card details updation

I am able to authorize and capture the credit card details but not able to edit/update the credit card details.Is there any api for the following i was not able to find any.

cURL from Command line

Can I use cURL from the command line to post an authnet SOAP request? Can someone provide a code sample?

getSettledBatchList error 400 Bad Request

I'm using a https POST request with SOAP to call the getSettledBatchList service. I'm getting back a Bad Request 400 response. Why? Here's the request: myusernamemytranskeytrue2016-05-01T00:00:01Z2016-05-31T23:59:59Z

In CIM, can a Customer Profile have multiple billing addresses?

I have a client who has customers that will often times use separate billing addresses - i.e. a single login account, but will have payment methods for multiple addresses, such as:Home 1Home 2WorkEtc.Does each Customer Profile only have 1 billing add...

jeffj

Can i use the hosted Payment Page but create my own buttons?

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I am currently using Simple Checkout. But I'd like to be able to create the buttons on-the-fly.I have read some of the PHP sample code but I'm not sure the best place to get started. If I know the p...

Migrating to CIM - A couple general questions

Migrating from the old XML method to the CIM API, before I get started, just want to make sure I'm headed in the right direction. Our current system uses the following methods when billing. I'm just a little unclear on what function(s) I'll need to c...

aleon

E00027 error when refunding with token and masked Routing/Acc# (CIM)

Hello. E00027 error when refunding with token and masked Routing/Acc# I recieve E00027 The transaction cannot be found error. I do refund with token and masked Routing and Account numbers. My request: *** *** 12.34 XXXX1891 XXXX6789 20000958700 ...

Store card info and return token (iOS app)

I am integration Autorize .NET in iOS application. i want to be requirement to store my card information and return token without payment process and i used to this token after performing my payment process . can you please help me any method that i ...

One Time Payment

I am curious if it's possible to do a one time payment using the hosted form WITHOUT storing the card record. I know I could create the payment profile, charge, then delete. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to go that route as it feels a little bit ...

RC4 Cipher Project Issues

Hi my web developer disappeared 2 weeks ago so I am stuck trying to figure out how to resolve the new RC4 project that is due June 13th which disallows RC4 cipher usage. My hosting co stated I should upgrade my site's code from PHP5.2 to 5.6 as that ...

Migrating to last SDK

Hi! I have a working Authorize.net integration at vibrant.tv, based on the old SDK. I am working on migrating to the latest (sdk-php-1.8.8) and I am blocked with one particular command.My code is based on the sample provided via GitHUB, and all is we...

PHP SDK Test Request

Hi, When implementing direct post method I can do a test request on a live account by setting parameter test_request=true on the form therefore run tx through live system and not actually charge the card. How do I accomplish the same using the PHP SD...

Processing Transaction, but not Redirecting to Approved Page

Came into a weird situation, where I would be rebuilding a solution, but need to do some unexpected troubleshooting on current system. Not too familiar with VB or ASP and really dont know where to start. Anyways... Transaction processes, but will not...

pb100

C# display response message for ChargeCreditCard Solved

Hi there...Upgrading to the new ASP.NET code using the ChargeCreditCard AuthNet API. Everything works except I need to display the response message to the user, especially if the transaction fails. The API code only writes the message to the console....

kofhearts
Contributor

no authorization code for refund transactions

I issued refunds on transactions both through the sandbox account UI as well as programmatically. I noticed that auth code for refunded transactions were missing. I checked other transactions and settled transactions had authorization code so i was w...

temp error?

Currently getting this periodically today. Are there current issues with the sandbox environment? Error E00001 An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Programmatically checking status of a recurring payment Solved

Hi, I'm using recurring billing to perform a 1 time payment 35 days into the future. When that amount of time has past, what is the best way to determine whether or not that scheduled payment actually went through (programmatically)? I was planning o...

j05hua

E00027 1,1,1 Solved

I'm using Drupal Commerce on a new Drupal 7 website and when using a sandbox account the site tests fine but once i swtich the site to live I'm getting the following API response;ErrorE00027The transaction was unsuccessful.1,1,1,This transaction has ...

Custom PHP cURL receives NULL Response

Hey everybody! This is probably a very simple problem, but I don't know how to fix it. My client wants a custom report of transaction data generated with the system and I don't have access to the server to be able to load up the SDK. I think this is ...

Integrate Akamai

I am trying to integrate Akamai SureRoute in our system. 1.I have read that url is changing from https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api to https://api2.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api. On another blog I found that I can still use the same url2...

ipmb

CIM: Retrieve list of shipping address IDs for profile

After a user enters their shipping address via the CIM iframe, how can I retreive the shipping address ID that was created? Here is the workflow I use for payment profile IDs: 1. Generate profile server-side and store ID.2. Display iframe form for pa...

PaymentProfile Record not found getCustomerProfile

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue on getting customer payment profile when adding it from the iframe or directly to the CIM sandbox account. The CIM shows that the payment profile was recorded but when i requested to get the Customer payment profil...

AIM, CIM, DPM, or SIM - how can I tell?

We need to confirm our PCI Compliance and the developer who set up the site is no longer available. Can you tell me how I can find out which method of API integration was used to set up the payment system? We are using Membermouse for our subscriptio...