cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eCheck - obtain the response received from ACH

Hello,

Is there a way to programmatically obtain the response received from from the ACH (automated clearinghouse) network that could come back days after you attempt an ACH transaction using .the authorize.net eCheck service?

I need to trace in a third party software the status of eCheck transaction (including the response received from the ACH).

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Eddie

eddie_adl
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

There is currently no way to retrieve eCheck return details through the API.  You will need to log in to the Authorize.Net interface to review these returns.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello @eddie_adl 

I've also forwarded your suggest to our product team for consideration in a future release. 

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there is an update. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

eCheck.Net return codes are now available in the Transaction Details API.  https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/eCheck-Net-Return-Code...

Richard