cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

echeck.net cim

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to automate a transfer from website bank account to consumer bank account and vice versa.
I saw that there is an api for that. echeck.net which uses ACH network and credit/debits a bank account.
Is it possible to store the bank info in authorize.net server through CIM API, and use them whenever website needs to collect money from consumer, through a script? and through script is it possible to credit the users bank account from website bank account?
Please give me the suggestions. I want to make the my system to automate my business model. I don't want generate manual checks and send it those my users.
Thanks in advance.

tvgece
6 REPLIES 6

anybody out there

tvgece

bump

Yes, it is possible to store your customer's bank account in a CIM profile in your Authorize.Net account which will allow you to charge them using the stored data at any time that you need to do so. You will also be able to refund them using the profileTransRefund transaction type as long as you have a applicable transaction ID to reference and the  available funds in your eCheck.Net Settlement Statement to credit back to your customer.

Thank you,

Elaine

Elaine
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

HI - is it possible (AIM) to send money via echeck without issuing a refund?  we'll be collecting credit card payments and wish to disburse the collected money to another consumer via ach but not seeing any way to send money via echeck without a previous transaction id. thanks in advance.

jeff

ok - thanks - def all i needed to know