cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old php ckgold cart, I need the host and the script path

not sure if I should use dpm or aim.. 

I know my cart has an area where the customer can enter the cc info on my site, I tested before with quantum gateway they gave me the host and script path for quantum.  but authorize can't give it to me they said they did not know it or that I should get it from my cart provider but ckgold v2.8 is no more and is now called cartkeeper

on my site i put my auth login, my transaction key, selected test mode and auth only now i need

Host _____ it says host =If using an "authorize.net compatible" host, you can specify the server to connect to here

script Path ____ its says script path = If using an "authorize.net compatible" gateway, specify the script path here.

Any help on where I can get these??  i'm new to this, I can't ask my cart people because they no longer support ckgold

so I don't know what to do..

Lunableu2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I got the answer from the cart maker turns out my cart is aim only and its automatically going to work so I can leave the

host and script path blank.. :catvery-happy:

Thanks everyone

View solution in original post

Lunableu2
1 REPLY 1

I got the answer from the cart maker turns out my cart is aim only and its automatically going to work so I can leave the

host and script path blank.. :catvery-happy:

Thanks everyone

Lunableu2