cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

transactionResponse, SupplementalDataQualificationIndicator":0,refId:11,messages:resultCode:E00001

(Request)

POST /xml/v1/request.api HTTP/1.1
Host: apitest.authorize.net:443
Content-Type: application/json
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/jpg
Accept-Language: en-us
Content-Length: 532
Cache-Control: no-cache

{"createTransactionRequest":{"merchantAuthentication":{"name":":-):-):-)","transactionKey":":-):-):-):-):-):-)"},"refId":"11","transactionRequest":{"transactionType":"authCaptureTransaction","amount":"2.5","payment":{"opaqueData":{"dataDescriptor":"COMMON.ACCEPT.INAPP.PAYMENT","dataValue":"ThisIsWhatAValidNonceLooksLike"}},"billTo":{"firstName":"Ddd","lastName":"Rh","address":"16 Be Ct","city":"E P","state":"MA","zip":"01234","country":"US"},"customerIP":"10.0.0.216"}}}

(Response)

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, max-age=0
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Expires: -1
X-OPNET-Transaction-Trace: 37219f38-4096-4302-a2bd-ae0a8066dcba-35112-1626053
Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: true
Access-Control-Allow-Headers: x-requested-with,cache-control,content-type,origin,method,SOAPAction
Access-Control-Allow-Methods: PUT,OPTIONS,POST,GET
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
X-Download-Options: noopen
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
X-Cnection: close
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 20:14:16 GMT
Content-Length: 212

{"transactionResponse":{"SupplementalDataQualificationIndicator":0},"refId":"11","messages":{"resultCode":"Error","message":[{"code":"E00001","text":"An error occurred during processing. Please try again."}]}}

This is my first attempt to get this working. I verified that the API Login ID and Merchant Key pair work. I've got a NONCE so the first connection worked OK.

I need suggestions please.

marine2026
Trusted Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I was sending the wrong values in the dataDescriptor and dataValue. Please add this to the integration_suggestions or other_suggestions elements of the E00001 response code.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

marine2026
Trusted Contributor
1 REPLY 1

I was sending the wrong values in the dataDescriptor and dataValue. Please add this to the integration_suggestions or other_suggestions elements of the E00001 response code.

Thanks!

marine2026
Trusted Contributor