want to have a form on my website (on my url) that authorizes a credit card

if taken to

https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

I want to hide this from a customer.

I only want customer to stay on my website

forthis
Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

Then you need to use either the AIM or DPM APIs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

AIM stays entirely on your web site and lets you charge the credit card with an internal call. DPM has the credit card form on your web site, but submits to Authorize.net, hopefully fast enough so nobody notices. AIM does have more PCI security requirements if you care about that sort of thing, since the credit card data passes through your site on its way to Authorize.net.

Just use a web form generator that integrates with Authorize.Net. A good and secure one is 123ContactForm, I have used it on several of my projects.

Elia

How to check whether  transaction is successfully posted to Authorize.net or it fails. I am trying in AIM asp.net web form. Please help!!!:manvery-happy:

Look at the C# AIM sample code

How to get response code to user page in SIM ?:smileyhappy:

Use relay response.

An article Relay Response Basics and Troubleshooting would get you started.

For asp.net add enableviewstatemac='false' to the page property to both the post to authorize.net and the relay response page.