cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Providing my customers with a Payment Gateway

Hello,

I just finished a POS project and i'm trying to find a way that I can provide my customers with a Payment Gateway without needing them to go set it up themselves.

Is there anyway through the affiliate or reseller program at Authorize.net that I can setup a Payment Gateway for them and pay the fees for them? I'm just trying to streamline the entire experience so they pay and can change settings all in one place.

Thanks for your time,

Jon Sheppard

JonSheppard
5 REPLIES 5

Hi John, will you be establishing or providing the merchant account directly to your clients?

Alex 

Alex
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Alex,

Firstly, thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it.

I won't be providing a merchant account, as most of our customers already have merchant accounts with their own banks. I just need payment gateways for each of my customers so that the charged funds can get there.

Thanks,

Jon Sheppard

Jon, our reseller program does support that type of model but you to be eligible you need to be an ISO, MSP or financial institution who is providing the merchant account directly to the merchant.

The Affiliate program is my recommendation and the program allows you to refer merchants to Authorize.Net through a co-branded landing page. We take care of all elements such as pre-sales questions, boarding and free on-going customer support. I recognize this may not be your preferred model but we have perfected this process and are confident that we can provide your merchants with a solution that is consistent and simply to navigate.

Alex 

Hi Alex,

Is there anyway I can do the affiliate program and pay my customers fees for them?

Thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon, unfortunately that access is not available with the Affiliate program.

Alex