cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Criteria Guide Question

Hey, I have a few questions about this Testing Criteria Guide. If this isn't the right place to ask about this, let me know.

A short background on our situation. We will be using Authorize.net mainly for internal use, with employees paying their business expenses. They have already recieved the goods/services, charged it to their account, and are now paying what they owe via our web interface.

On Page 4, it lists some test cases that are for E-Commerce Certification. My question is; if only the first test case (AUTH_CAPTURE) applies to us, so do we need to fulfill the rest of the requirements (even though we will not be using those methods)? We will not be using AUTH_ONLY, PROIR_AUTH_CAPTURE, or eCheck.net WEB AUTH_CAPTURE because it was explicitly stated in our application requirements that we wanted to only use AUTH_CAPTURE.

Thanks for the help, if any!

Javadocs
1 REPLY 1

Hello Javadocs,

Will this integration eventually become a commercially available solution that you will sell to others, or only an internal solution?  We typically certify only commercially available products.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator