Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question ??

how long before i am approve

brevardcountypc
Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

Usually we have your Affiliate account setup within 24 hours of you completing the application.  If you want to send me an email with your business name I can look into it for you.  My email address is bharwood@authorize.net.

Thanks,

Brent Harwood

Brent
Moderator Moderator

@Brent wrote:

Usually we have your Affiliate account setup within 24 hours of you completing the application.  If you want to send me an email with your business name I can look into it for you.  My email address is bharwood@authorize.net.

Thanks,

Brent Harwood

i try to e-mail you but it did not want to send it to you :(

my business is brevardcountypcrepair.net i all ready did my application 
for my Affiliate account. please help me get approve thank you .

I have another question. Can I be a reseller and use that account for my business itself? Will I get same discounts? I am expecting a decent set of transactions related web development and web designing and they may use reseller program in future (but I don't know for sure)

Genie

Freelance Jobs Website

If you are setup as an Affiliate reseller then you can set yourself up with a gateway account through your own online application link.  Because you would be getting a commission on your own account you would technically be getting a discount.  Let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks,

Brent

Is it a banner ad program or do you guys integrate?

Authorize.Net provides the Affiliate reseller with a unique online application URL that is linked to their Affiliate ID.  We also provide Affiliates with a landing page that lists the Affiliates contact information and logo along with pricing and an "Apply Now Link".  I hope this answers your question.  If there is anything else you have questions on please let us know.

Brent