Brent

International Affiliate Partners

by Moderator Moderator on ‎06-25-2012 07:00 AM (7,974 Views)

Authorize.Net’s International Affiliate Program

Just because your business is located outside the U.S. doesn’t mean you can’t be part of the Authorize.Net Affiliate Reseller program. We recognize that many U.S. merchants find their e-commerce solutions outside the states and have taken that into account with our program.

Our Affiliate Program gives you the opportunity to earn additional monthly revenue from the business referrals you provide to us. And even better, Authorize.Net does all the heavy lifting for you. Plus, it’s free and easy to sign up, so if you would like more information, please contact me, Brent, at 801-492-7044.

Comments
by ronmurp on ‎06-27-2012 04:28 AM

Hi Brent,

So how does this work. I'm a developer in the UK looking at a change of gateway for my customers. I like the reports from the US on Authorize.net, and in particular the DPM. Do you have partner gateways in the UK, or a UK presence yourself?

Regards,

Ron

by Moderator Moderator on ‎07-02-2012 08:28 AM

Ron,

At the moment we would only be able to support any US merchants that you are working with.  We are building a team now that will be based in the UK.  We are looking to move quickly on this and should have more details on our International expansion in the near future.

We look forward to working with you and we appreciate your reply to the post.

Brent 

by Moderator Moderator on ‎03-25-2013 11:27 AM

Hi,

Just an update, we are fully live with GBP(pounds), EUR, CAD and USD. We also have a team now in our UK office, please feel free to check our website: https://www.authorize.net/en-GB/

Thanks,

Joy

by anncheah on ‎06-24-2013 01:16 AM
To whom concerned,

Are you offering services and software to set up the payment channels?, like paypal. Does this include features like fraud detection and prevention system?
What about physical support of the gateway system, such as servers, database management, auto customer support.

I will  be in contact with local financial institution to set up payment partners, but are you able to start the technicalities?

TQ

maildocs789@gmail.com

About the Author
  • Authorize.Net Developer Community Manager
Announcements
Labels