cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPM api with PayPal and ApplePay

Have a client wanting to move to auth net to avoid PCI complience issues. Currently accept CC and ofer PayPal (IPN) for payments. He wants to continue to make PayPal available (via Auth net) and add capability for the customer to choose ApplePay and  future options like Google Wallet when available ... again, all via Auth net.

Looking at using the DPM api - but not sure how that fits with Auth net PayPal and ApplePay processing.

If we simply offer PayPal and ApplePay as payment options along with normal CC payment, will the Auth net processing recognise and use the selected payment method while still following the DPM protocol? I haven't seen any parameters for selection of payment method but I haven't read the entire SIM/DPM doc yet either.

Thanks.

hav
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

p.s. It looks t me like apple pay is simply an api for mobile APPs - so not applicable to normal web page based payments? yes?

Also, Visa checkout looks to be only to allow the customer to not have to re-enter his data and looks to be only appllicable to authnet hosted checkout form?  Is that true?

hav
Contributor