cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are Merchants, Developers, and Resellers still buying this? There are so many options with better support, more extensive API's, options, and better rates. People, google.com and search for better rates, better service, and more options. Was ARB & CIM supposed to be a revelation? Some gateways have offered this for years. Folks, there are companies that offer much more. This forum alone is an idea that Authorize.net took from competitors.
anethater
10 REPLIES 10

Look,

Nobody here is emotionally needy, and we won't listen to you just because you come here to our community and rant.

I (and I believe we as a community) am (and are) prepared to hear you on a logical level, and I personally am interested to hear which competitors you are specifically talking about and why we should be on their forums instead...

Thanks hater,

KneeSkrap3r (Phil Gapp)
Monster Studios
kneeskrap3r

I searched for:

authnet better rates, better service, and more options

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=authnet+better+rates%2C+better+service%2C+...

But all I got was a link that linked to DowCommerce, and they don't have a developer forum, or an accessible API reference.

I agree, be more specific, or be a troll.

Even if by any chance you are right , do you need to come here and say that?  Nobody shoved authorize on you by force.    I personally haven't used authorize much except for clients in oscommerce.  but each service provide some advantage or at least provide motivation for competitors to stay competitive and nice to users :smileyhappy:

on another note:

I suggest they add more avatars to this community,  add some colors people!   also the founder badge is too normal text, I expected something cooler than that.

gomilkyway

Authorize.net has the benefit of customer recognition and familiarity. When I siggest them to a client the response is typically, "Great, I use(d) them at ... so that's one less thing to learn" or "Sure, I've heard of them."  That makes it a valuable tool in my shop.

Mike Masin, atstuff LLC
www.atstuff.com / m2.atstuff.com

m2

allways one or more in the bunch.......

Sylvenkind

I would just be interested in the specifics of what he is talking about. I could care less for his "flame-on" attitude, but if his information could be useful.

~Cheers

adfDanny

Nice user name, ANetHater.  Nothing says troll quite like "Hater" in your name.  :)

We implemented authorize.net because that's what people kept requesting.  We've had a few requests for paypal (mostly overseas customers) and did implement that, but have had zero requests for anything else.  I appreciate the robust product offered, and ease of implementation, particularly as compared to paypal, which was, and continues to be, a nightmare, implementation wise.  That's one company that does.not.get.it.

adjensen

Time to play catch up with the competition.