cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have TMS API error code specification?

Hi, All:

I am new to TMS API and looking for the comprehensive error code specification. Can you help me on that?

What I can find is, for example, "Creating an Instrument Identifier"

https://developer.visaacceptance.com/docs/vas/en-us/tms/developer/ctv/rest/tms/tms-ii-tkn/tms-ii-tkn... 

It has type of error listed per HTTP status

• 400: invalidHeaders, missingHeaders, invalidFields, missingFields, unsupportedPaymentMethodModification, invalidCombination
  • 403: forbidden
  • 500: internalError

I also check rest-client and find document like: InlineResponse400Errors.md

"The type of error. Possible Values: - invalidHeaders - missingHeaders - invalidFields - missingFields - unsupportedPaymentMethodModification - invalidCombination"

Do we have more comprehensive error code document? or, at least, a combination of TMS APIs instead of listing error type per each API.

jared
3 REPLIES 3

<p>Yes, we have the TMS API error code specification.</p>

Would you mind share the link? Thanks.

It depends on the specific TMS (Transportation Management System) you're referring to. Many TMS providers offer documentation that includes API error code specifications as part of their developer resources.

If you're working with a particular TMS, I'd recommend checking their official documentation, developer portal, or contacting their support team for information on API error codes and specifications.

If you can provide more details about the specific TMS you're using, I may be able to offer more targeted assistance.

JackAward