cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotional registrations

Hello,

I'm new participant of this community. I started working with authorize.net lastly, because my client needed it.

I come from Poland, where this payment system is completely unknown. I've never seen any site using it.

Anyway, I cooperate with clients from U.S.A mostly, where authorize.net is very popular. I wonder if you're familiar with

certification programs, because I'm interested in getting this certificate. Are there any promotions? Discounts? How about the prices in general? Anyone took it?

thanks for any repsonse

jacek_francuz
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome and thanks for your participation in the Community!  It is exciting to hear from developers from all parts of the world and we appreciate all that you do to support Authorize.Net.

We offer Certification Programs for developers, third-party solutions, and hosting partners.  The programs are free for you to join.  You may find out more about the opportunity and begin the process of becoming a certified partner by visiting our Web site at:  http://www.authorize.net/solutions/partnersolutions/certifiedsolution/

Once you have completed the required steps to become a Certified Partner your solution will be listed as an official Authorize.Net solution partner.  Our Certified Solution Directory is viewed by current and prospective Authorize.Net merchants that are seeking solutions to fulfill their eCommerce needs.  

If you have any questions regarding the certification process, please send an email to:  certify@authorize.net

Thanks!

Daryn
Contributor
Contributor

Were the certification programs always free?  It seems to me I looked into them a while back but something stopped me from proceeding.

Hi Michyhf,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.  Sorry to hear that there may have been some past confusion regarding the requirements to become a certified solution partner.  From the initial launch of the Certified Solution Program and to date the opportunity to participate in the program has been free of cost.  We want to do all that we can to support developers that support and encourage online merchants to use Authorize.Net.  I hope that clarifies your question.  Please feel free to send an email to: certify@authorize.net and I will work with you directly to achieve certification.

Thanks and we look forward to your future participation in the community!