cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigational Menus above...

The nav menus above are boken, at least for me, when I am in the community domain. They appear to be relatively pathed, and dont know if anyone else has noticed....

Im using IE 8 just now to browse them. 

TSdotNet
Trusted Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

I just noticed they are broken for me, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Don't you guys just love when stuff doesn't work for some reason? :smileysad:

I'm on it. I'll let you know what I find. Thanks for the heads up!

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Yeah I found it kinda weird, I swear it worked just the other day...

Did we recently move to the community.developer sub-domain? Or am I just being slow.....

TSdotNet
Trusted Contributor

We made a change the other day to fix a couple of navigation links and wouldn't ya know it? We broke some other stuff. Woo hoo!

You're not slow. :smileywink: The community has always been on the community.developer subdomain, while the Developer Center itself has always been on the developer.authorize.net subdomain. But usually the links to the Dev Center from the community have always pointed where they should. But something broke in the last update.

We've got a request in now to get those fixed....I'll keep ya posted.

Isnt any software upgrade - site or system - defined as "taking out the old bugs, putting in new ones"?

Just standard practise I thought - call it Job Security ;)

TSdotNet
Trusted Contributor

"Job Security" hahahaha, I like that! :smileyhappy:

Nav links are all better now. Thanks again for the heads up you two!