cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

sandbox transaction key is not working - Is there any expiry time ?

All of sudden authorize.net sdk calls are stopped working with error message "99 This transaction cannot be accepted".
When I use newly generated transaction key it fix the error.

Note: The transaction key was in use almost 2 weeks and we're using SIM method with Secure Hosted Payment Form .

Can someone help me with info that is there any expiry time for the transaction key ?
OR
In which conditions/cases the transaction key will be invalidated ?

nyeddala1
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @nyeddala1

If you generate a new transaction key, the old key will expire within 24 hour or immediately if you check the expire now box when creating the new key.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi Richard,

You are correct, but my case is I did NOT generated new transaction kye and its stopped working with mentioned error. I also verifed the "Transaction Key Last Obtained" value from the setting page which was my initial date only.

I generated new key on 15th Mar after I see the error.

Also, I red some similar posts on community regarding transaction key not working afer some time, but there is no answer with reason .

let me know your comments.

Thanks

Naga

Hello @nyeddala1

I can only suggest looking at the error code returned in our response tool https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/responseCodes.html?code=99

I should also mention that we will soon deprecate the SIM method and encourage developers to begin migration to Accept Hosted.

Richard