cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobjones

Add webhook from profile.js to the hosting web page when saving an added/edited payment profile. Notifying the hosting web page of saving an added / edited payment profile would allow emailing our company when a client adds/edits a payment profile.

Send communication to hosting web page from profile.js function btnSave_onclick when added/edited payment profile saved.  Currently communications are only sent to hosting web page when saving a single edited payment profile.  I'd like to send communication to hosting web page when adding/editing multiple payment profiles.

I'd also like the IFrameCommunicator to pass paymentProfileID to the IFrames containing webpage so we know which credit cards were added or edited.

Rewrote idea to be clearer.

2 Comments
thudao1102

Having issues with the 'Hello World' tutorial. 

This is the error message I am getting. Is there anyone that can work with me on this?

Warning: include(/home/vividcustoms/public_html/vivid_customs2/vendor/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Serializer/Annotation/Type.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vividcustoms/public_html/vivid_customs2/vendor/autoload.php on line 16

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/vividcustoms/public_html/vivid_customs2/vendor/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Serializer/Annotation/Type.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vividcustoms/public_html/vivid_customs2/vendor/autoload.phpon line 16

Fatal error: Class 'JMS\Serializer\Annotation\Type' not found in /home/vividcustoms/public_html/vivid_customs2/vendor/lib/net/authorize/util/SensitiveDataConfigType.php on line 6

bobjones

thudao1102, for support I think you're better off posting a new message in the Integration and Testing forum, https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/bd-p/Integration01,
rather than the ideas forum https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Ideas/idb-p/ideas.