cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
npiasecki
Regular Contributor

The ID of a duplicate customer profile is returned, but not when it is a payment profile: "A duplicate customer payment profile already exists." These requests date back to 2009, it forces us to loop through the payments and try to guess at which one is the duplicate and doesn't always work since customers can still generate duplicates anyway by updating existing profiles. It would be nice if there was a way to get the ID of the duplicate payment profile, or if there was a way to disable the duplicate verification check completely, since what some merchants really need is just a "I give you a PAN, you give me a token" level of tokenization instead of futzing with profiles. Thanks.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Omkaar1

I have 2 property. I want to buy this using same ATM card .We opted ARB in php website.

So how i create xml for this request

brianmc
Administrator

We'll be posting some official blog posts on this shortly but wanted to let you know the latest release of our API will now return the duplicate profile ID for payment profile create calls.

http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#customer-profiles-create-customer-payment-profile

Brian

Status changed to: Delivered
RichardH
Administrator