cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liquid

We need the DECLINED / Non-Payments to be EMAILED TO us. I have ALSO asked for this easy and basic functionality for years. We have recieved nothing but a "we are working on it" response for YEARS. It's beyond frustrating.

It's a very simple task. It is ABSURD that you do NOT have this option yet.

We NEED to have the DECLINED Payments (and not just successful payments) EMAILED directly to various admins here at our small business AND the reason for the decline (i.e. incomplete payment or expired credit card).

Please advise on when this will actually be impleted. Thank you.

7 Comments
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Liquid 

Thanks for the suggestion, we appreciate the feedback.  Have you considered using the Transaction Details API to query for status?

Liquid

Is that just doing a "search" for declined transactions? If so, yes, I do that all of the time and have to print that our for our staff to review. This is completely arcahic and a waste of paper.

I just want the Declines emailed to us authorized admin users so I can then forward them to our office staff.

When will this be implemented? It should not be diffficult whatsoever and I have been asking for years. 

Thank you!

RichardH
Administrator

The Transaction Details API allows applications to programatically obtain information for transactions and use them within your own applications without the need to manually search for transactions from within the Merchant Interface.

winternet
Contributor

@Liquid 

If you want somebody to write to the code to send those emails based on the Transaction Detail API I can help you. It's a straight forward job. Write me a private message if interested.

Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator

Status changed to: New
RichardH
Administrator

Status changed to: Declined
RichardH
Administrator