cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdubs

A way to email a simple checkout link would be great.  I give custom quotes and it is very difficult to create a simple checkout button, then create a new page on my website then email the link to my customer, have the customer browse to my website, click the checkout  button and enter their information. 

It would be much easier if I could email them the simple checkout link, then have them click the link from directly in their email and checkout.

5 Comments
Status changed to: Accepted
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Aaron
All Star

Hi @jdubs,

You've had the good fortune to make a request that aligns nicely with something we're already delivering. That might make this the fastest request to go from "New" to "Delivered" this forum's ever seen. 

Stay tuned over the next couple of weeks...

tammycline

What is the status? 

We are very interested. 

Status changed to: Delivered
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello @tammycline @jdubs

We now support sending Invoices from within the Merchant Interface and your customers can pay on their mobile phones or desktops.  It's also available in the Sandbox to try. 

evanpbvs

Following up with this question, is there a way to take the HTML form code for the simple checkout button and insert it into a custom button I have made for our website? The current button provided doesnt match the aesthetic we are going for, and I have tried everything I can think of with no success.