cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rreynier
Contributor

Currently, to avoid most PCI compliance, the hosted CIM is the suggested solution.  The problem with this solution is that it is very clunky and does not integrate well with any custom interface.  It uses an Iframe solution in which you have no control over the appearance of the form fields.

Stripe offers a javascript solution which basically does the same thing as the hosted CIM but allows for the developer to seamlessly integrate the form folds into an existing system.  I was curious of Authorize.net is planning on any sort of similar solution down the road.

Thanks!

15 Comments
brianmc
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Brian here, PM for Authorize.Net APIs.  

If anyone on this thread would like access to a beta of our javascript solution please email developer@authorize.net and reference this thread.

Many thanks for all your contributions,

Brian

photoguy1234

Wow - I'd love to see your beta on this. Any idea when this might be available publicly as well? And importantly, might there be a possiblity that you update existing integrations such as with JotForm (Zapier?) to include CIM compatibility?

We need to charge a balance when the order is complete but currently we would need to call a customer to get their info. It really is critical that we be able to charge customers a deposit/base cost when submitting their order form, but then seamlessly be able to charge the balance when the order is complete without having to call them back for their card. and I'd rather not have to use multiple payment providers. Otherwise, I'd have to look into Stripe for web orders.

Status changed to: Delivered
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

We now offer Authorize.Net Accept.js, a javascript library for accepting payments while reducing PCI scope:  http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/acceptjs.html

baghe43

This is very impressive idea and similarly the main information about stripe is phenomenal I am also working on a same type of color correctors project you can see here.

osjeue84

Great post in terms of host solutions I think you need to check some james hubbell work here which is also very impressive I ordered some of its arts from this page.