cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you are planning to convert Kerio emails, contacts, calendars into reusable file extensions. If your answer is yes then being a Forensic Expert, I would like to suggest you an expert solution to process Kerio server raw data. Actually, before few days ago, I was working on a case as a forensic analyst then I have used a powerful toolkit to extract evidences from Kerio server profile data.

I have used 4n6 Kerio Converter to extract evidences from Kerio server to Adobe PDF printable documents. This Kerio server converter offers multiple saving options such as PST, EML, MBOX, PDF, HTML, Text, Gmail, Office 365, and all cloud-based email services using IMAP as saving option. The tool also has a separate option to convert Kerio contacts into CSV or vCard contacts. Even you can convert Kerio calendars in ICS file extension.

It is my first choice to convert Kerio emails because before Kerio server conversion, it allows to preview Kerio Server profile data in Hex View, Raw Data View, Message Header View. Kerio Converter software offers several filter options to convert selected Kerio server data into selected file extension.

1 Comment
blackmart07

Wrap yourself in the warmth of meaningful entertainment with the Gaatha app. With our free mobile app and website, you can listen to content from a wide variety of genres while on-the-go, at home, commuting, working out at the gym, or just doing chores. Best of all, you can stream clean and interesting content ad-free, with new content added every week!