cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thill

I have just recently wrapped up an integration with Auth.net to our website and erp system using CIM and the Payment Transaction API.  Our system is passing the Level 3 data to Auth.net, but Auth.net doesn't pass this information to the processor.  I was curious about the decision for Auth to hold onto the data and not deliver it to the processors and if this feature is on the roadmap?  I would love to have the L3 data passed around, we could realize an incredible amount of savings from this (fees can be cut by up to half with this information, That's huge!). 

If this isn't on the roadmap, please consider adding support for this.

11 Comments
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

@thill I moved your post into Ideas where others can view, improve and vote on your suggestion.

Richard

Status changed to: New
RichardH
Administrator

Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator

We plan to consider adding Level 3 support in 2017.

Status changed to: Accepted
RichardH
Administrator

SkiNSk8

I see this is accepted. Is there an estimated delivery date?

One of my clients wants to move to another gateway because "Authorize.net does not support level 3 transactions which we need to get a lower rate on our high dollar purchases."

RichardH
Administrator

@SkiNSk8  We don't have any further information on timing, we'll update this idea when we receive additional details.

PatCowgill

We have a large number of clients using Authorize.net. Out clients with large charge amounts (over $15,000 etc.) are pushing for Level 3 to reduce their costs. The last post was in February 2017. Does Authorize.net have any idea when Level 3 might be delivered? 

vladimir
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

Thanks for your interest in Level III data on Authorize.Net. We are still considering this feature request and will provide additional details in the coming months.  

kgw39

Finally!!! It looks like they are now piloting Level 3.

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/level_iii.html

vladimir
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

Update: the pilot program is no longer accepting new merchants. We may open it back up to new participants around the first half of March.