cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Guys,

Today We have faced one situatuion in my software for online payment process, i need to process the $102.00 amount using Authorize.net, but We need to get the $100.00 for One Merchant ID and $2.00 (Convenience Fee) for another Merchant ID.

Thanks,

Vijay.K

5 Comments
Bilal

Hi Guys,

Is ARB based transactions refunded through sandbox account. I am trying to refund ARB based transaction, but it gives me E00051 error that shows Original transaction was not issued for this payment profile. However, i am passing the correct values for customer profile id, payment profile id, transaction id and amount. Please hepl !

Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

3Dmerchant
Contributor

Merchants cannot put convenience fee on a second account per card brand rules of acceptance. Example, Visa Public Rules PSR-313: Must be Included as part of the total amount of the Transaction and not collected
separately.

leegraham

I'm building a marketplace and need the ability to accept payments from many Customers and then split it amongst many Vendors. I've been running my own eCommerce store using Authorize.Net and its been a great experience! I'm hoping we can get some movement on Authorize.Net support marketplaces as well otherwise I'll need to find another solution like Stripe Connect.

jonathanbell

Hi. We sell event ticketing with a service fee. Has Authorize.net added the ability to split a payment yet? Thanks