cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annestahl

Our store uses WooCommerce (WordPress) and we use Google Analytics to track our transactions. Because users leave our site to make their payment via Authorize.net, Google Analytics is unable to correctly attribute the subsequent conversions (showing as referrals from authorize.net).

We've setup Analytics in Tag Manager and have enabled third party cookies (auto link domains), but without actually adding the code to the authorize.net pages, this is useless. I've seen many places where your customers ask this exact question and yet I've not seen a single workable response. Please create a way customers (or their developers) can enable and implement this tracking continuity. 

4 Comments
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

@annestahl Are you using a hosted payment form with WooCommerce or is the integration using the Authorize.Net API (AIM) only?

annestahl

were using the following plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/authorizenet-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce/

(I think it's SIM API)

Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator

Status changed to: Delivered
RichardH
Administrator

@annestahl This may be easier now that WooCommerce has released support for Accept.js, which uses a JavaScript library to avoid sending sensitive information through the merchant's server.

Richard