cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkienenb
Contributor

One of the problems with using CIM hosted forms is that it's difficult to determine what profile information has changed (payment profiles added or edited).

Another issue is that it's difficult to provide an audit trail which identifies who initiated the changes.

One possibility that could address these issues is specifying some kind of reference id (not the per-transaction refid field) in the getHostedProfilePageRequest which would be assigned to each payment profile (or shipping address, although this is not something I use) which the end user created or edited using this token.   Or it could be the token itself.

Then return that identifier for each payment profile (or shipping address) returned by

getCustomerPaymentProfileListRequest.

End-developers can easily identify which payment profiles were modified by a specific token consumer.   We can also provide an audit trail of which token consumer modified a record most recently.Comments?

7 Comments
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello @mkienenb

An interesting suggestion.  This probably belongs in our Ideas forum which we review regularly with product management.  If you would like, I would be happy to move this thread over to the Ideas forum.

Richard

mkienenb
Contributor

I considered posting in "ideas," but it wasn't fully-formed when I started writing the proposal.   That, and I've noticed that topics posted in "ideas" rarely get discussed.

Can I have you move it over there after a few days here?

RichardH
Administrator

Sure, that works.

Richard

mkienenb
Contributor

@RichardH Looks like no one commented, so can you go ahead and move it to the ideas section?  Thanks!

Status changed to: New
RichardH
Administrator

Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator

fsgfd543

The idea is not bad but I think you need to understand some of the policies that are really important to omplete this task. If you want man van macclesfield service you can visit on this link.