cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raviparmarce88
Regular Contributor

I have implemented accept hosted form into iFrame and embeded that iFrame into my main payment page.

Now my payment page has a cancel and previous button itself. so, after integration of accept hosted form there are two cancel button in my page.

We are looking for such a feature by which we can show/hide cancel button in accept hosted payment page.

2 Comments
Aaron
All Star

Just to followup, if you find working with Accept Hosted difficult because of the limitations like the above, might I recommend Accept.js?

You can actually now call a hosted payment form from JavaScript in the browser, and then return an encrypted representation of the card data back to your server to do all of the transaction processing server-side. It's the PCI-DSS profile of Accept Hosted without the iFrameCommunicator weirdness.

eventespresso

> Now my payment page has a cancel and previous button itself. so, after integration of accept hosted form there are two cancel button in my page.

I think this is pretty common, when the hosted page is inside an iFrame, especially for solutions that support multiple payment options, because the act of cancelling the payment is part of the cart, not the payment form.

> Just to followup, if you find working with Accept Hosted difficult because of the limitations like the above, might I recommend Accept.js?

I don't understand why requiring there to be a "cancel" button in the hosted page is a necesary part of Accept Hosted and why the only way to avoid it is to use Accept.js. It seems like the work required to support it would only require accepting another option during the `getHostedPaymentPageRequest`, and then conditionally hide the button with CSS.

FYI this issue was also brought up here: https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Accept-Hosted-Iframe-Cancel-But...