Transaction Details API - use getTransactionDetailsResponse with invoice number

by jakea on ‎04-21-2015 06:25 AM

There should be a way to retrieve transaction details by their invoice number. If there is a network failure the only identifying information we have is the invoice number (not the Authorize.net generated transaction id).

Using the getUnsettledTransactionListRequest call is a bad choose since it only returns the last 1000 records.

Changing to Accepted, also it is now possible to return more than 1000 rows using paging.

Comments
by Mukhtiar
on ‎12-14-2015 09:01 AM

I want to make payments and want to get the customer cridit card number that is stored in authorized i got it through getCustomerProfileReques and it is in XXX1111 format i want to unmask and need to get original cridit card number is there is any method that can help me

by Administrator Administrator
on ‎03-24-2016 01:30 PM
Status changed to: Under Review

by Triniellis318
on ‎11-23-2016 07:13 PM

This is report that's really needed in order not double charge our customers when a timeout occurs. My process will be to check if my invoice was processed before I process the order. If I find a match I would then check if my Amount matches the Amount in Authorize.Net I would complete my order without charging the customer for a second time.

We don't need to search for both at the same time as the amount can changed by adding additional products to the order.

It would be preferred that the search be on all transactions and not settled or unsettled orders.

Thanks

by Administrator Administrator
on ‎02-13-2017 03:20 PM
Status changed to: Accepted

Changing to Accepted, also it is now possible to return more than 1000 rows using paging.

by number_one
on ‎04-06-2017 10:57 AM
Is there an estimate to when this feature will be available? I'm excited to be able to search for a transaction by invoice number in cases where we might not have a transaction ID.
by schworak97302
on ‎04-17-2017 04:29 AM

Will we be able to do a search through the API for previous transactions using the Merchant's Customer ID like we can do if we go to Authroize.net, login and perform a search? That is super important. 

If I walk back through each batch one at a time, I can figure this info out but that is a lot of data moving. It would be a lot easier if we could just pass the merchant customer id (or last name or other search filters) and get a transaction summary list.