cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoryAuth

As mentioned in the following post:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Masked-Expiration-Date-in-Hosted...

The card expiry date is masked when returned in the getCustomerProfileRequest.  As the card number is masked, there is no PCI requirement that the expiry date of the card also be masked.  Without the expiry date, it makes it impossible for us to automate the process of notifying our customer's clients that their card will be soon expiring.  The reason for us going this route is to offer an ARB solution managed completely from within our application.  It is imparative for us to have access to this date.

The idea is a simple one.  Return the expiry date in the CIM getCustomerProfileRequest unmasked.

Thanks.

52 Comments
pharmacy74

Hi Brain

Sandbox account shows the expiration but when I place it on my file and get response back from local host production server it still shows me xxxx. Do I need to change any thing else? Any idea?

Mike

kgw39

I just tried the XML version in the sandbox and it's working.  However my newly recompiled SOAP version doesn't appear to be working even though I've set the unmaskCreditCard to true. This would indicate that one web interface is working but another is not.  Can somebody  confirm that they are getting a SOAP request to pass back the expiration date?

pharmacy74

Hi Brian,

It is working and expiration is showing up. Thank you for your time and support.

Mike

brianmc
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Glad to hear that Mike, thanks for letting us know.

Brian

Christophe
Contributor
Please add the option to getCustomerProfileRequest ! Otherwise it forces some rewrite of existing code.
Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator

Status changed to: Delivered
RichardH
Administrator

Mukhtiar

I want to make payments and want to get the customer cridit card number that is stored in authorized i got it through getCustomerProfileReques and it is in XXX1111 format i want to unmask and need to get original cridit card number is there is any method that can help me

RichardH
Administrator

Hello Mukhtiar, it is not possible to obtain the full card number using the API.

Richard

owenellis

On 11/3 it was mentioned that the SDK's would be updated to include the new param but it does appear that the .NET SDK has been updated. Any new estimate on when the SDK will be updated? I would really like to use this feature but would really prefer to continue to only use the SDK rather than have to create separate code and then revert to the SDK when it is included.