cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradbohn

It is unclear whether or not Authorize.net supports readers where the manufacturer is able to perform key injection of an encryption key provided by Authorize.net.   This seems like a straight-forward concept that should be documented on the mobile reader support page.  Forum posts (other than mine) indicate confusion about this issue.  Unfortunately, the support reps don't really understand the question and can only answer based on what they read from the site, so calling support does not help.

2 Comments
bradbohn

Since the response I received from Support is that Anywhere Commerce pre-injected readers are also supported, those readers, or at least some information about them, should show up on the target page for the supported readers links in the various documentation locations.  Also, I see many posts regarding "we are working with many manufacturers to support their readers..." going back as far as 2011, yet there are still only two brands supported.  How about a roadmap/timeline of reader support? Is Authorize.net really working with those manufacturers?

Status changed to: Delivered
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

The list of supported devices is maintained at https://support.authorize.net/authkb/index?page=content&id=A1574

Richard