cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_gemiini2

Hi,

We would like to update the status of an ARB to 'suspended' via the API, but I don't see an obvious way to do this. I'm using the php sdk.

I see that there is the ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest method, but status isn't a member of AuthorizeNet_Subscription, so it gives me a E00003 (unexpected element) error when I try sending 'status' or 'ARBSubscriptionStatusEnum'.

Is there anyone who knows how to do this?

Thanks!

10 Comments
RaynorC1emen7
Expert
j_gemiini2

Thanks Raynor.

The post you mentioned explains that when a subscription is 'suspended', if you update it via the API or the interface, it will automatically be changed to 'active'. That's helpful (since it was my next question), but not the answer to my post.

I'm asking if there is a way to change a subscription to 'suspended'.

Here's the use case: a customer encounters a problem and we want to give them 2 free months. Seems like one way to do this is suspend the subscription for 2 months.

Any suggestions?

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello,

At present, it is not possible to suspend an ARB subscription through the API.  

I've added your suggestion to our list of enhancements for a future release.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

Status changed to: New
RichardH
Administrator

Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator

japheth

Hey guys, was this ever implemented? I am looking for a way of changing the subscription to suspended from the API but from the enum it looks like there are only for options

cardExpiringThisMonth

subscriptionActive

subscriptionExpiringThisMonth

subscriptionInactive

Is it now possible to suspend an account from the API? 

Status changed to: Accepted
RichardH
Administrator

sureshrb3
Contributor

Hey guys ,

any update on this post. Can we update subcription status to "suspended" via API call?? How long the suspension can hold.

Thanks,

Suresh Babu

feri54

This is a nice move I was also waiting for the same updates as every one knows T20 world cup is comming and you can see the cricket updates here on this page.

kathywatson

Great and Awesome.  Waiting for the same updates as everyone knows T20 World Cup 2021 is comming. You must see the latest cricket updates here on this site page.