Ways to create a Wiki article

by on ‎10-31-2019 07:18 AM

As a writer, I always wondered about ways to get my articles or posts up on the internet and create a profound business standing for myself. I always wanted to be an active part of the Wiki world, but never knew the right way to do so. To be seen, you need to create a page and regularly be active by attempting to create a Wikipedia page or add comments here and there on different Wiki posts and forums. This will let you achieve the maximum amount of exposure and a great platform. Would you like to be part of the Wiki world?

Comments
by
on ‎04-17-2021 03:21 AM

Yes its amazing the way you shared this detailed artcile here its amazing and i am also looking to apply it on my project here you can see.

by
on ‎04-18-2021 12:44 AM

I am also a writer and I have written an article on all purpose flour.  I wanted to submit my article on the wiki.

by
‎05-07-2021 04:30 AM - edited ‎05-07-2021 04:31 AM

Yes I am working on a new project that is about soundbar reviews you can see here and the idea that you gave here is also very impressive in that case.

by
on ‎05-11-2021 01:52 AM

Do you offer services to post article on Wikipedia? I would prefer a permanent article with a link to my post.

by
on ‎05-17-2021 02:21 AM

Yes I agree withyour points it will help to make it more easier I am also working on the same type of projects and this is looking very helpfull idea.

by
on ‎06-21-2021 02:38 AM

I complete agree with your tips. These are really great for creating a wiki article. I am a Sound Engineer and I always thought to have a Wiki page as it gives a celebrity feeling lol. I am also working on a blog about speakers and other audio products than you can see here.

Soon, I will share my experience about creating a cool Wiki page about your passion.

by
on ‎07-02-2021 03:07 AM

Bao da Clear View Galaxy S21 Ultra đựng bút S Pen

Được đánh giá là một trong những mẫu bao da chính hãng tốt nhất dành cho Galaxy S21 Ultra. Mẫu bao da Clear View chính hãng Samsung này luôn làm người dùng hài lòng. Với thiết kế tuyệt đẹp, sang trọng, đẳng cấp đi kèm khả năng bảo vệ điện thoại tuyệt đối khỏi mọi tác động xấu.

bao da clear view S21 ULTRA là mẫu bao da mà bạn nên mua ngay để bảo vệ máy S21 ultra khỏi mọi tác động xấu, khỏi các vật sắc nhọn.

by
‎07-10-2021 05:55 AM - edited ‎07-10-2021 05:55 AM

Yes you mentioned so many points in a right way I agree with you but on some cases I think you need to understand some more steps see here what I am trying to explain you.