cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pksafety6

We'd like to proactively email customers who have credit cards about to expire. It would be very helpful to have one call that would return all those customer ids with payment profile id(s) and expiration date.

10 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review
RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

RichardH
Administrator

This feature is now available in the new getCustomerPaymentProfileList method: http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-payment-profi...

Richard

Status changed to: Delivered
RichardH
Administrator

It only tells you what cards expire the month queried though, so if a card expired last month and you query for this month then the one expired last month isn't returned as well? Unless the cards are being used every month or you do a monthly query of all cards that expire, then there isn't really any way of  know the expired cards for a user.

natasha47

That is a cool idea, have you managed to integrate it? I would want to have it on my site for my subscribers.

lamei95

It handiest tells you what playing cards expire the month queried though, so if a card expired ultimate month and also you query for this monthhere then the only expired last month isn't always lower back as properly?

bavy834

Well its a nice Idea but I think you need to make some changes in it because of some new requirements visit here and see the details about it.

bansjjd3

This is a showstopper for us. We are a unmarried-web page-software and it'd be an intensive departure from our present day consumer interface to use an iFrame or redirect to a third birthday party checkout form here. Users would flinch and it would hurt conversion.

brendarobers

يمكنك أيضًا تضمين الأصوات المحيطة في تسجيلاتك. عندما تسجل نفسك وأنت تتفقد لحنًا مذهلاً ، يمكنك تعديله وعرضه على رفاقك أو أفراد أسرتك.مع تطبيق الكاريوكي هذا تحميل ستار ميكر، لا توجد قيود على ما يمكنك القيام به! نحن نعلم أن لديها ما يلزم لنقل قدرتك السرية إلى حافة النزيف في العالم. من تعرف؟ قد تحصل على فرصة من شخص يدرك مدى روعتك حقًا.

apkjar

Download apk for Android with APKPure APK downloader. NoAds, Faster apk downloads and apk file update speed. Best of all, it's free.facebook lite apk