cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonusharma
While blogging certainly helps search engines find your content to serve up to the searching public, which is the root of SEO, they go beyond that one strategy. Blogging helps you establish authority, develop a Blogging community like BloggerWlogger, connect with humans, increase social proof of your brand, and more.

13 Comments
Johnyx

Yes Exactly mate, You're saying right.

newking

You made a good point. Bloggers help users to get the most accurate answer of their query. Though, this is done by Google by the means of SEO, but bloggers are the most important factor of this circle.

oris33

Since it looks as if the blogs are not any more I had been receiving more than one emails requesting to access to them again. Would it's k if I re-publish the articles I wrote on my personal blog so others can keep to read them?

Indeed!

I recently set up my brand company MatchOffice and I hope your tips and tricks would help me in my future in growing or expanding my company. My new company is related to commercial property for rent like stores, coworking, offices for rent and I think blogging is essential for this business.

caxer234

In blogging you can read very honest revierws about different products before you buy a product you must read about its functions like I am working on juicer reviews blog you can see here.

gahen843

In blogging you may study very sincere reviews about exclusive products before you purchase a product you should study about its features like I am working on electrc shower blog you can see right here.

joradnstanley

Bloggers help its users to get the most accurate result from search engines. Through blogging you can showup your work to the world. 

depressionals

Oh yes that why I'm giving my 1% to this community by running a depression, anxiet, stress and overthinking related blog called depressionals

fds342

Blogging is important for both the bloggers and the users. The users read reviews to vuy the perfect product which can fulfill there requirements and the bloggers get prfite from it as you can visit kids balance board.

joradnstanley

Bloggers help the community to get what they are searching for. Bloggers help the users to get the precise reviews regarding any product such as best kayak canopy, best laptops etc