cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1shoppingcart integration

I am trying to integrate 1shoppingcart with Authorize.net. I have entered both the Unique Gateway ID and the Authorize.Net Transaction Key in the payment processor set-up section in 1shopping cart. When I try to submit an order from my shopping cart it tries to process and then a message pops up saying "Sorry we encountered an error while trying to process your credit card". There is no record of the declined transaction in the Authorize.net transaction reports but in the Orders>General Orders section in 1shoppingcart it shows the order as "Declined. Customer ID Required". Can anyone tell me what "Customer ID Required" means and how I correct this problem? Thanks

tlj928
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just dealt with this problem on 1shoppingcart. The issue in my case was: where 1shoppingcart asks for the "Unique Gateway ID", you have to actually enter the API key. An oddly worded prompt on their site.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

goldenapples
4 REPLIES 4

This sounds like a 1shoppingcart problem and not an Authnet issue. You may want to contact 1shoppingcart for support as they would have a btter Idea of what the issue is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

I just dealt with this problem on 1shoppingcart. The issue in my case was: where 1shoppingcart asks for the "Unique Gateway ID", you have to actually enter the API key. An oddly worded prompt on their site.

Hope this helps.

goldenapples

I have a follow-up question please; Do you need to have ARB enabled on your Authorize.Net account to utilize the 1shoppingcart.com recurring billing service?

THANK YOU SO MUCH.  I had this same problem and question.  Yes, their wording is confusing....

Gotta love the forums.  I couldn't survive web development without reading these types of solutions.

Thanks again for the info.