cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACH Not working?

Has anyone else noticed failures when doing ACH transactions in sandbox? Our QA dept is reporting lots of failures(declines) when doing any ACH type transactions in our regression environment that have been fine for months.

iamjefffuller
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Could you be hitting our testing limits?

https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/testing_guide/

Testing eCheck.Net® transactions requires using a valid routing number and any random number for checking account.

Routing Numbers can be found at the Federal Reserve website.

Please Note: For testing purposes, eCheck.Net transactions under $100 will be accepted.  To generate a decline, submit a transactions over $100.  A monthly limit of $5000 is also configured in the sandbox.  If you exceed this amount, your eCheck transactions will receive a response code 2. You can request an increase by using the contact us form.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hello @iamjefffuller

When it fails, what is the error returned?

Could you provide a sample request/response that duplicates the issue?  Please remove any sensitive information before posting.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

We just get a decline. Double checked in the console to ensure we weren't reading the response wrong and they are listed declined in the console.

The transaction is done with the Accept Hosted page so I don't really have a transaction per say to share.  I am just hearing from the QA dept that tests using a payment account that uses saved ACH payment info are failling as well.

I will add this is code that hasn't changed in months(We swtiched to Accept Hosted late last year). Just regression tests that started failing, so we did some manual tests and verified it just no longer works for us.

@iamjefffuller Do you see the declined transactions in the sandbox merchant interface?  What is the error code along with transaction id?

Richard

Transaction ID: 60099614208
Transaction Status: Declined (Card declined by issuer - Contact card issuer to determine reason.)

Richard, where you able to look up my transaction?

I have deployment on hold because we can't do ACH transactions anymore

Could you be hitting our testing limits?

https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/testing_guide/

Testing eCheck.Net® transactions requires using a valid routing number and any random number for checking account.

Routing Numbers can be found at the Federal Reserve website.

Please Note: For testing purposes, eCheck.Net transactions under $100 will be accepted.  To generate a decline, submit a transactions over $100.  A monthly limit of $5000 is also configured in the sandbox.  If you exceed this amount, your eCheck transactions will receive a response code 2. You can request an increase by using the contact us form.

Got word our tests are passing today. After reading your response this makes sense. I plan on working with the QA team to ensure thier regression testing does not push us over the $5,000 hard limit. Thank you for your response.