cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIM - 103 - This transaction cannot be accepted with valid Transaction key

Hello,

I am working with the sample ASP page that you provide and it works fine if I turn password-required mode OFF.  However, if I turn this on and use the tran key that I just generated, I get the 103 error.  I've worked with 2 reps via chat and they said this can only be the transaction key, but I have generated several of them, disabled the old ones, and confirmed there are no whitespaces around it.  I even sent the post string to the rep and he said it looks good.  

Any help would be appreciated as I'd rather not leave password-required mode turned off.

Thanks!

wesg92
Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

that doesn't make sense. because when password-required mode is off, and the transactionKey is pass, it will be used to validate.  If that work and the only thing is turn password-required mode on. it should work.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks for your reply.

I agree that it doesn't make sense.  I think it has to be something wrong with my specific account.  It is very old (10+ years).  Hoping they will look into it and let me know.

Did you change anything other than putting in your loginID and transactionKey on the sample code?

The only other changes I made were the server object which was recommended in another post and I had to ignore SSL errors which was also in another post on this forum.  Code below:

' We use xmlHTTP to submit the input values and record the response
Dim objRequest, post_response
Set objRequest = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
'Set objRequest = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")

CONST SXH_OPTION_IGNORE_SERVER_SSL_CERT_ERROR_FLAGS = 2
CONST SXH_SERVER_CERT_IGNORE_ALL_SERVER_ERRORS = 13056

objRequest.setOption SXH_OPTION_IGNORE_SERVER_SSL_CERT_ERROR_FLAGS, SXH_SERVER_CERT_IGNORE_ALL_SERVER_ERRORS
objRequest.open "POST", post_url, false
objRequest.send post_string
post_response = objRequest.responseText
Set objRequest = nothing

So it still passing the transactionKey and loginID, try contact the developer@authorize.net with all your info.

Yes it is.  Ok, will do, thanks.

I emailed them and support yesterday.  No response yet. :(