cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIM Some fields not showing...

Hello. I am working with a 3rd party software that integrates with Authorize.net and the only collect the client's credit card info but not the billing address. I was told that I could add other fields but I have tried and they don't show up in the merchant receipt.

This is the current code that is working, but it only pulls the card #

<div id="credit-card">
<div class="table form-fields">
<div class="row">
<div class="label">Billing name:</div>
<div class="input full"><input id="first name" type="text" name="name" value="{CONTACT_NAME}" /></div>
<div class="valid">&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div class="row">
<div class="label">Card Number:</div>
<div class="input full"><input id="number" type="text" name="number" value="" /></div>
</div>
<div class="row name">
<div class="label">Expires On:</div>
<div class="input size50"><select class="styled" name="month"> <option value="">Select Month</option> <option value="1">January</option> <option value="2">February</option> <option value="3">March</option> <option value="4">April</option> <option value="5">May</option> <option value="6">June</option> <option value="7">July</option> <option value="8">August</option> <option value="9">September</option> <option value="10">October</option> <option value="11">November</option> <option value="12">December</option> </select> <select class="styled" name="year"> <option value="">Select Year</option> <option value="13">2013</option> <option value="14">2014</option> <option value="15">2015</option> <option value="16">2016</option> <option value="17">2017</option> <option value="18">2018</option> <option value="19">2019</option> <option value="20">2020</option> <option value="21">2021</option> <option value="22">2022</option> <option value="23">2023</option> <option value="24">2024</option> </select></div>
</div>
<div class="row name">
<div class="label">CVV Number:</div>
<div class="input size50"><input id="cvv" type="text" name="cvv" value="" />
<span class="Comment"><a id="aCardCodeWhatsThis" href="https://account.authorize.net/help/Miscellaneous/Pop-up_Terms/Virtual_Terminal/Card_Code.htm" target="_blank" onclick="javascript&colon;return PopupLink(this);">What's this?</a></span></div>
</div>
</div>
<button type="submit" style="background-color:lightblue">Submit Payment</button>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><a href="{CANCEL_URL}">Cancel</a></p>
<br>

These are the missing fields:

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice :
Description :

==== CUSTOMER BILLING INFORMATION ===
First Name :
Last Name :
Company :
Address :
City :
State/Province :
Zip/Postal Code :

Again. I tried adding these fields to the code but it didn't work. Please help me by showing me how the code should be so these fields are saved and shown in the receipt. As you can see I am not an expert on this. Thanks

xtreme777
1 REPLY 1

Since it is AIM, the params name need to match the list of API fields (e.g. x_first_name, x_last_name,...)

http://developer.authorize.net/guides/AIM/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=B_APIFields.html

RaynorC1emen7
Expert