cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AIM and html integration

Hello everyone. I am new to the boards. So far I am liking authorize.net and the videos and help they provide. I have built stores with intuit and it seemed harder to get what I needed...

I have a question and just want to make sure I understand it all right. I am building a store. I want to implement my own design and integrate a shopping cart. Hosting with godaddy and got a ssl certificate! Is it as easy as just implementing the sample pages (PHP or JS) with my html? I want to be able to have add to cart, buy this now, checkout, and everything like that. Does not look like the sample pages have these features. My html code already has it...So what is best way to integrate authorize.net with my code?

I searched forums and couldn't find an answer.

Thanks all for your help!

judah
2 REPLIES 2

If you want to maintain the look and feel of your own website you can use AIM or DPM. The sample code provided for each will show you how to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Thank you so much!!