cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AIM before ARB

Hi

I am not sure if my question is correct or not - 

My website is providing ARB subscription to users. Now I have used the code provided by Authorize.net in my website in test Mode- and after doing an ARB - I am getting a subscription id  and a success message, and an email saying - 

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Authorization Code : 000000
Transaction ID : 0
Address Verification : AVS Not Applicable

Now I read that ARB does an AIM first - and after the specified period it will execute next transaction. But in my member area I am able to see only a link Recurring Billing. And there I can see only a transaction which is Active and Payment count is displayed as 0 of ongoing - 

My doubt is - the email i have recieved with a succcess message is for the first time AIM transaction ?

If yes then why I am not able to see it in my reports?

Or is it like that I have to write code to execute AIM first and then ARB for the same product purchase?

I know my questions are a bit complicated but my client is asking all these..

Can any one help me?

thank you

Sathish

sathumenon
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Or is it like that I have to write code to execute AIM first and then ARB for the same product purchase?

Yep, ARB an AIM are 2 different API. ARB don't do an AIM unless you code it to do so.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
2 REPLIES 2

Yep, ARB an AIM are 2 different API. ARB don't do an AIM unless you code it to do so.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks Raynor

Also one more question - if I am doing CIM do i need to do an AIM first for credit card/CVV verification?

Thank you!

Sathish