cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIM implementation for Multiple payment process

Hi, I am new with the AIM API.  I want to know if I have 4 processing script for 4 forms how do I include multiple url for the "$site_root = "http://domain.com/samples/your_store/";" ?  Do I need to create multiple config.php to do this?  Thanks.

mandy68
4 REPLIES 4
Hi,

Can you provide clarification on if you are using sample code, our SDK, or a third party SDK? It isn't clear to me which "config.php" file you may be referring to.

Thanks,
Joy
Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi Joy,

I use the config.php file from the sample code (with the your store sample).  Do I need to replace this file with something else from the SDK package?

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. The Sample Application is designed only to show how to connect to our gateway. It wasn't designed to cover all installation scenarios. Without additional testing, the only recommendation I could make would be to simply make copies of any changing configuration files.

Thanks,
Joy
Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the response.  If I were to use it for only 1 procesing form, can I use the sample application as it is with just changing the applicable information?