Topics: 5
Kudos: 36
Blog Posts: 5
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 26

Re: API documentation

@ohoppe Thank you for your API documentation feedback, it's very helpful.

I'd like to provide a bit of context for the In-Person SDK page. That page was created with a presumption that developers would naturally go to the SDK pages on GitHub and see the individual documentation in the README.md files. I'm sorry to say that presumption doesn't really stand, as you've rightly called out. Developers deserve a clear path to the documentation they need.

We're adding direct links to the README.md files, and they'll be in the orange Resources bar near the top of the page. That should make it a bit more clear where developers should go if they need more details. We have a new documentation release in about two weeks, at which point the links will be live on the page.

Your comments -- and comments from others -- are really valuable to us. They start conversations about how we can make our documentation better for our partner developers, and we're truly grateful for them. Again, thank you.

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.

Editing credit card expiration date

I am working on editing the credit card expiration date. With current API, along with editing the expirtion date, other options are provided to the end user to register new card. Is there anyway we could disable or not show any other links other than allowing user to edit the card expiration date?

Re: API / Features documentation

I have been looking at the in person sdk readme https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/inperson-sdk-windows/ and it isn't as informative as the API Reference Guide https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/. The API Reference Guide has input and output values and what each method does but the in person sdk readme seems to be lacking information. For example method "void requestSelectApplication(List<string> appList);" is mentioned to be one of startQuickChipWithoutUI's listener methods but it doesn't mention what it does or if it is always called when startQuickChipWithoutUI is called. Is there more informative documentation for windows in person sdk?