cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Login ID and Transaction Key not working

Hello,

I have recentry opened an Authorize.net sandbox account, and i've tried to integrate it with different sanboxes, like eBay's or Infopia's but it's failing !

Does somebody has an idea about why it's failing ? 

Thank you

abousnina
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That mean the sandbox account you got was for Card Present(retail), and not Card NOT present(e-commerce).

It can't be change after it is created, so you will need to create a new one and pick Card NOT present account.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

What do you mean by integrate it with ebay?

In regards to your problem, have you made sure that you turned sandbox on in your code? Sandbox accounts don't work if you're connecting to the production server. Have to call the sandbox server.

TJPride
Expert

Well, i'm using it with a sandbox test server, like sandbox.ebay.com and i'm copying/pasting exact data, but it keeps refunding it, i've tried it on another test servers account which is for Infopia e-commerce but same result,

any idea ?

Are you saying you're trying to run Authorize.net code using an Authorize.net sandbox account but an eBay test server?

eBay sandbox allow you to use authorize.net sandbox account, so that you can test accepting credit cards, and i believe the screenshot will let you have a better idea

After that i enter my creds it says that they are wrong, and i tried them on another sandbox, samething.

So any idea ?

1)From your screenshot, it doesn't said the sandbox.ebay.com accept sandbox authorize.net account.

2)Have you test your LoginID and TransactionKey. Here is a simple way to test it. Just copy the link and replace the YourLoginID and YourTransactionKey. It should return 1,1,1,This transaction has been approved...........

https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll?x_version=3.1&x_type=AUTH_ONLY&x_amount=1.99&x_card_...

If this return an error, post it here.

Here is what i've got : 

3,1,87,Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.,,P,0,,,1.99,,auth_only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,7589B0B124822596F55CFDD528A8FC60,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That mean the sandbox account you got was for Card Present(retail), and not Card NOT present(e-commerce).

It can't be change after it is created, so you will need to create a new one and pick Card NOT present account.

Thanks a lot, it's working now

hi

replace LoginID and Transaction Key . It should 1,1,1

1,1,1,(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved.,000000,P,0,,,1.99,CC,auth_only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,63A63C274EE0A67197CCB2713CEB72F2,,,,,,,,,,,,,XXXX1111,Visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but not working. 

error report:

We were not able to set up your payment gateway provider on our systems.
  • Please check and resubmit your payment gateway merchant login information.
  • If you need further assistance, please contact your payment gateway provider.

can you help me  or give me some advice!

thx