cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Login ID and Transaction Key not working

Hello,

I have recentry opened an Authorize.net sandbox account, and i've tried to integrate it with different sanboxes, like eBay's or Infopia's but it's failing !

Does somebody has an idea about why it's failing ? 

Thank you

abousnina
14 REPLIES 14

Not sure if is make any different but turn off testmode on your test account and try it again.

sure , the Aurhorize.net account is In Test Mode.

I agree, sandbox accounts should never be used in test mode. Turn off test mode and try again. If that doesn't work, try with your production account login. It's possible that Ebay's sandbox account expects a production account, and just uses that in test mode or live mode as necessary for testing purposes.

i tried like this

https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll?x_login=9********&x_tran_key=9********

The following errors have occurred.

(87) Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.

is this correct these are my TEST Api key and Transaction key

That error is usually given if you're trying to do something other than AIM on a card present account. Card present (CP) accounts are only for POS (Point of Sale) transactions, as in you're in a restaurant or something similar and a customer hands you his card to charge. Web sales are done with card not present (CNP) because you never physically see the customer's card.