cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB - 2 Quick Questions I Want To Confirm

Hey,

I just want to confirm that with ARB that we

1.) *must* use AIM to process the first payment immediately, not ARB and

2.) If I set a start date for the next month on the 15th, it will bill every other month (I will set it to bill monthly) on each next month's 15, not just every '30 days'

So if I start a subscription on June 3rd and say "Start date is July 15th" it will bill them only on the 15th of each month as long as I set the subscription for (9999 months - they must cancel manually which we are setting up the ability to have them do).

Am I correct on both counts?

Thanks.

jbh1977
Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

1)yes, to process a transaction immediately, use AIM first

2)depend on the ARB interval.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

In my case, we must have it bill on the 15th of each month and I would be using 1 month intervals. I have a php function that will create the 'start date' to be the following month's 15th and, if it's december, it will be smart enough to dynamically change the year to the next year.

So, if they sign up June 3rd we charge them immediate via AIM (per your suggestion/confirmation of q. #1) and

I create the function to say "Start date to BILL them is July *15th* with monthly intervals that will go on 9999 times.

That should guarantee 15th of the month billed permenantly, correct? Thanks.

In my case, we must have it bill on the 15th of each month and I would be using 1 month intervals. I have a php function that will create the 'start date' to be the following month's 15th and, if it's december, it will be smart enough to dynamically change the year to the next year.

I hope so, it just a simple carlender function.

So, if they sign up June 3rd we charge them immediate via AIM (per your suggestion/confirmation of q. #1) and

I create the function to say "Start date to BILL them is July *15th* with monthly intervals that will go on 9999 times.

That should guarantee 15th of the month billed permenantly, correct?

yes.

(bows)

Ty.