cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB API Updating Credit Card ** HELP Please **

Hello All,

I have a question regarding the ARB API Update Call. My client tells me that he is relizing that some of his clients credit cards have declined payment for like the past 7 months now. So I wrote a script using the API Update call so they can update there payment information. All works fine when a user updates there info the changes appear fine in authorize.net as well. 

To make a long story short a user updated there info yesterday at around 4:00 PM and his information updated fine in Authorize.net. However I noticed authorize.net didn't process the payment today. My questions are this...

The users account is Active! 

1. Why wasn't payment process?

2. Does it not ever process again because of so many declines even if the accounts active?

3. Or will it process this new info the next billing cycle?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Frank G.

Knuckles2002
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

ARB should pick up with the next scheduled payment, it won't charge for any of the missing payments. You have to use AIM for that.

TJPride
Expert

Hello TJ,

Thank you for the prompt response. Are you sure that they will bill it on the next cycle? Because the women from Authorize.net told me that I would have to recreate a whole new subscription for the member. But I wanted to see if that really is the case?

Please let me know your thoughts,

Frank G.